Blue Angels announce slight changes in schedule
The Santa Rosa Island Authority (SRIA) has updated the flight schedule for Friday and Saturday’s Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show performances. The updated schedule reflects that Airbase Georgia will replace its F4U Corsair with a North American P-51 Mustang, a World War II-era long-range fighter plane, and now includes the addition of a U.S. Navy F-35 Lightning II demonstration to the air show.
The 2021 Homecoming Air Show performances schedule:
- 11:20 National Anthem / Navy TW-5 and TW-6
- 11:25-11:35 Coast Guard SAR Demo
- 11:37-11:47 Veteran’s Flight Team in Stearmans
- 11:49-12:04 Air Force F-22 Raptor
- 12:06-12:21 Mustang/Kate with Airbase Georgia
- 12:23-12:38 Rob Holland
- 12:40-12:55 Aeroshell Team
- 12:57-1:12 Navy F-35 Lightning II
- 1:14-1:29 Red Line
- 1:31-1:46 Skip Stewart
- 2:00-2:45 Fat Albert and the Blue Angels
Please note: All times are subject to change due to weather. There will be no Sunday rain date if Saturday’s air show is canceled due to weather.
7502 Harvest Village Ct
Navarre, FL 32566
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
error: Content is protected.