Veterans Memorial Plaza, Milton
9 a.m. – Parade begins at Milton High School and ends at the Veterans Memorial Plaza, 5191 Willing Street in Milton.
11 a.m. – Veterans Day Ceremony at the Veterans Memorial Plaza in Milton
- Welcome from Santa Rosa County Commission Vice Chairman Bob Cole, District 2
- Presentation of colors by Milton High School NJROTC
- Invocation by NAS Whiting Field Chaplain
- National anthem by Milton High School Choir
- Post of colors by Milton High School NJROTC
- America the Beautiful by Milton High School Choir
- Proclamations by City of Milton Mayor Heather Lindsay or City Manager Randy Jorgenson and Santa Rosa County Commissioner Bob Cole, District 2
- Keynote Speakers – CO Captain Paul Flores, NAS Whiting Field and Dustin Tuller, Staff Sergeant, US Army, retired
- Laying of the wreaths – veterans organizations
- Taps – Milton High School Band
- Benediction – Pastor Jim Liberacki, East Side Baptist Church
Immediately following ceremony – 4H Cookout (donations accepted)
In the event of inclement weather, the parade and ceremony will be cancelled.
Navarre Park, Navarre
11:00 a.m. – Ceremony at Navarre Park – presented by local veteran’s organizations including Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 11367 and American Legion Post 382. Santa Rosa County District 4 Commissioner Dave Piech will present the Veterans Day proclamation.
VFW Post 4407, Gulf Breeze/Midway
11:00 a.m. – Ceremony at VFW Post 4407, 1783 Abercrombie Road in Gulf Breeze – presented by local veteran’s organization Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4407. Santa Rosa County District 5 Commissioner Colten Wright will present the Veterans Day proclamation.