Gulf Breeze man injured in garage fire

WEB-gulf-breeze-fireAn elderly Gulf Breeze man sustained minor injuries at about 1:45 p.m. today after a fire started in the garage of his residence at 1612 Kauai Court.

According to Midway Fire District Chief Jonathan Kanzigg, the man sustained inhalation burns and minor skin burns from trying to put the fire out and was transported to Gulf Breeze Hospital. Firefighters from Midway Fire, Holley-Navarre Fire District, Gulf Breeze Fire Department and Pensacola Beach Fire Department responded to the scene. For more details, subscribe online or pick up a copy of the Dec. 12 Navarre Press.

Contact Us

Navarre Press

7502 Harvest Village Ct.
Navarre FL 32566

[email protected]
850-939-8040

Social Connections

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Your Name

Your Email

captcha
Enter the code from above.

Search in Site

You must be logged in to post a comment Login