Holley Navarre Water System, Inc.
8574 Turkey Bluff Rd., Navarre, Florida 32566
Ph: (850) 939-2427 Fx: (850) 939-9541
Website Design & Development
Request for Proposal
The Board of Directors of Holley Navarre Water System (HNWS) is calling for and requesting proposals from companies to provide design and development services for a new optimized website for the Holley Navarre Water System.
All submissions will be considered. All proposals must be in writing and delivered in person or by mail to Holley Navarre Water System, located at 8574 Turkey Bluff Road, Navarre, Florida, 32566. Your submitted package must include seven (7) copies of the proposal. The deadline for submission is March 9th, 2018. Submissions received after the deadline will be excluded from consideration.
Holley Navarre Water System Overview:
HNWS is a member owned, not for profit corporation established in 1970.
The operation of HNWS is governed by a set of bylaws, which are enforced by a seven-member elected Board of Directors. Board members are elected by the membership for a three-year term and receive no compensation. The Board conducts the business of and establishes policy for the corporation, according to the wishes of the members and as governed by the bylaws. An annual meeting is held each January for the purpose of electing new board members and officers.
Since its founding, HNWS has been expanded and has upgraded the system to meet the growing needs of its members. Today, the system serves more than 14,000 customers and provides water and waste water treatment services.
Our primary audience is our water system members and future members.
New Website Objectives
The redesign of our website must improve the usability, accessibility and efficiency by our users while addressing the business needs of our water system. Our website must also inform and educate the public on their water system and be a resource for useful information regarding their water system needs.
Our current website, http://www.hnws-fl.com, is not a reflection of a company that is moving forward with technology and does not meet the current needs of the system. The current design has outlived its usefulness and does not reflect our brand. The website is also not responsive to various devices.
New Website Functionality Requirements
Our new website will need:
- Intuitive navigation
- Responsiveness across devices & ability to sync mobile and desktop site.
- Clean and focused design
- All applicable content imported from current site with modern design
- Content re-written and edited for improved readability
- Additional information to make the site more informative
- Optimized with SEO best practices
- Social media integration (share buttons, follow buttons, etc.)
- Ability to imbed videos or live streams
- Email update sign-up form & Contact Us Form
- Online payment options
- Printer-friendly editable monthly calendars with events & details
- Ability to create tables of links & collapsible lists of links
- Ability for visitors to complete fillable forms and submit directly to an associated email
- Ability to create additional user logins that can be assigned editing rights to modify certain pages
Optional New website Functionalities/Wish List:
- Integration of some type of editable mapping or graphic to display locations of current construction projects
- Page to post projects that HNWS is bidding. When clicking on links for projects, visitors would need to enter name, company, phone number, and email to access the specific document. This information would be collected and associated with the project link to allow for communicating any changes or addenda.
Please provide a list of additional function items that you would recommend with the additional cost over and above providing the items above.
Please include the following in your proposal response:
- Overview of your company
- Overview of how you will meet our objectives
- Explanation of your proposed platform/CMS
- Outline of your website design & development strategy
- Proposed website timeline from kickoff to launch
- Details about your team
- Recent design & development examples/design portfolio
- Any key differentiators about you?
- Pricing with optional elements line-itemed
- Terms and conditions
RFP & Project Timeline Details
RFP Sent: /Responses Due: /Finalists Selected & Contacted:
Winner Selected & Contacted: /Project Kick-off: /New Website Launch Target Date:
Thank you for your interest in responding to this RFP with a proposal for our new website. We look forward to your response. If you have any questions, please contact Torin Brand at 850-939-2427 x222.