REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER SERVICES
Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, Florida is calling for and requesting proposals from properly licensed contractors for the provision of construction project manager services to assist the County with projects, both reconstruction and rehabilitation, associated with the Housing Program.
- Initial home inspection – inspect entire home and list all deficiencies.
- Prepare scope of work based on priority needs, excluding any repairs considered cosmetic in nature, provide detailed verbiage that will be placed in a bid and easily understood by any contractor wanting to bid on the job.
- Provide a rough cost estimate for the project prior to its being put out to bid for comparison to our program maximum limit.
- Answer any and all questions as to why a particular item is or is not considered for repair.
- Attendance at all pre-bid meetings and provide assistance in preparing addendum for project.
- Answer questions at pre-bid meetings submitted by attending contractors with questions regarding what was listed in scope of work.
- Serve as the point of contact for all construction related issues that may arise during construction phase of project.
- Ability to be available Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm for site visits requested by housing staff, homeowner, or contractor completing project.
- Completion of a final inspection to ensure all items listed on scope of work were completed, final sign off from Project Manager required for any contractor payment.
- Once hired, you will not be eligible to bid on any Santa Rosa county housing repair projects
The Board is seeking the necessary resume of qualifications, fee proposal information, and documentation of the ability to perform the services. The submitter chosen to provide the services shall be required to execute a contract with the County.
All proposals must be in writing and delivered by hand, Fed Ex, or mail to the Santa Rosa County Procurement Department, 6495 Caroline Street Suite J, Milton, Florida 32570; and must be received by 10:00 a.m., April 26, 2016. The submittals will be publicly opened at this time. Only submittals received by the aforestated time and date will be considered. All submittals shall be sealed and clearly labeled, “RFP- Construction Project Manager Services”. Submittals shall include one (1) original, eleven (11) copies of the proposal. Only proposals received by the aforestated time and date will be considered. Proposals received after the time set for opening will be rejected and returned to the submitter.
Questions concerning this proposal shall be directed to the Erin Malbeck at [email protected]
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to waive informalities in proposals, to reject any or all proposals with or without cause, and to accept the proposal that in its judgment is in the best interest of Santa Rosa County, Florida.
Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners encourages all segments of the business community to participate in its procurement opportunities, including small businesses, minority/women owned businesses, and disadvantaged business enterprises. The Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, or age in the administration of contracts.
By order of the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, Florida