NOTICE TO BIDDERS
FOR FACILITIES LANDSCAPE SERVICES
Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, Florida
will receive sealed bids from qualified contractors for annual lawn and yard services for the following county facilities:
- Administrative Center, 6495 Caroline Street, Milton, Florida
- Animal Services Building, 4451 Pine Forest Road, Milton, Florida
- Co-Operative Extension Service Building, 6263 Dogwood Drive, Milton, Florida
- Emergency Management, 4499 Pine Forest Road, Milton, FL
- Milton Library, 5541 Alabama Street, Milton, Florida
- Gulf Breeze Library, 1060 Shoreline Drive, Gulf Breeze, Florida
- Navarre Library, 8484 James Harvell Road, Navarre, Florida
- Pace Library, 4750 Pace Patriot Blvd., Pace, Florida.
- Santa Rosa Archives, 6444 Open Rose Drive, Milton, Florida
- Library Administration, 6275 Dogwood Drive, Milton, Florida
- South Santa Rosa Annex, 5841 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, Florida
All bids must be in writing and delivered by hand, overnight courier service, or U.S. Mail to the Santa Rosa County Procurement Department at 6495 Caroline Street Suite J, Milton, Florida 32570; and must be received by 10:00 a.m. local time, on August 17, 2017, at which time bids will be publicly opened. Secondary delivery location shall be to Suite M at the above address. E-mailed bid responses will be rejected. Only bids received by the aforestated time, date and location will be considered. All bids shall be sealed and clearly labeled “BID# 17-051 – Facilities Landscape Services”. Please provide the original proposal, labeled “ORIGINAL”, and FOUR (4) copies labeled “COPY” (5 total complete packages) along with one (1) electronic file in OCR (readable) PDF format.
Specifications may be secured by download from the Santa Rosa County Website: www.santarosa.fl.gov (keyword BIDS).
Questions concerning this bid should be directed to Thad Allen, Building Maintenance Supervisor at (850) 981-7071 prior to 4:00 P.M. August 10, 2017.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids in whole or in part and to waive all informalities and to award the bid that it determines to be in the best interest of Santa Rosa County. Santa Rosa County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or handicapped status in employment or provision of service.
By order of the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, Florida