UPDATE: Whispering Pines blaze destroys family’s home

FireFive area fire departments responded to a fire at a Whispering Pines residence Thursday that dislocated a family of five. Firefighters were called to 2355 Heritage Circle just after 11:30 a.m., and Holley-Navarre Fire Chief Ron Norton said that a woman and her three daughters were able to escape from the fire safely without any injuries. Norton said that the fire appeared to have started from a box of fireplace ash left in the garage.

Read more in the February 6 issue of Navarre Press or subscribe online.

Social Connections

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Your Name

Your Email

captcha
Enter the code from above.

Search in Site

You must be logged in to post a comment Login