Overall Responsibility: Web development and customer service for web and SEO clients. This position manages Navarre Press and Sandpaper Marketing websites with daily and weekly social media and website tasks. Manages accounts in timely manner, proactive in making sure websites are secure, troubleshoots issues on websites. Handles technical issues and troubleshoots technical issues with workgroup computers. Makes sure all computers are running smoothly.
- Updates websites as requested and required.
- Completes SEO for clients monthly and completes and sends reports in timely manner.
- Completes and sends out email marketing campaigns for clients.
- Work with graphic designer and Marketing/Creative Director in a project-based environment to take a pre-existing design and transition that smoothly onto the web and make it look good on all browsers. Also advise on developing designs that will work well on web (what will and will not work).
- Uses Google analytics, webmaster tools, insights, and ad-words data into client-relevant, detailed reports.
- Establishes SEO by registering with search engines. Performs ongoing SEO if sold to the client.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics as desired by client, monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Recognizes vulnerabilities and inconsistencies in websites that may compromise security or user experience.
- Develops intuitive, flowing site navigation for websites.
- Uses knowledge and develops knowledge into major social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest and how they work.
- Advise Marketing/Creative Dir. And Graphic designer on new or alternative solutions to website design challenges.
- On-site technical assistance with workgroup computers. Works on network and security issues. Makes sure virus protection and security is up-to-date.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Skills/Qualifications: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication