REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR PROPERTY FOR PROPOSED JUDICIAL SITE
Notice is hereby is hereby given that the Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners is calling for and requesting proposals for property for the proposed judicial site.
Proposals should meet the following criteria:
- Parcels should be at least ten (10) acres in size.
- Parcels should be located within 2.5 miles of the intersection of US Highway 90 and Avalon Boulevard in Milton, Florida.
- Submittals should include adequate information for the Board to determine what portion of the property, if any, is jurisdictional wetlands.
- Should the proposed parcel be larger than ten (10) acres, the submittal should indicate whether the seller is willing to sell less than the entire parcel.
- Proposals should include a price for the property, with both a total and a per acre cost. If any other consideration or terms are proposed, these should be clearly defined and outlined.
- Proposals should include information on the ownership of the property.
- Proposals should include information regarding the site’s access to potable water, sewage disposal, sold waste disposal, road and stormwater control. If water and/or sewage are to be provided by a utility, the proposal should include a letter from the servicing utility that certifies adequate capacity to service the site.
Santa Rosa County shall have the right to negotiate with such submitter deemed to be in the best interest of Santa Rosa County. The agreement shall be as drafted by Santa Rosa County and shall comply with all applicable regulations.
All proposals must be in writing and delivered by hand or Fed Ex to the Santa Rosa County Procurement Department, 6495 Caroline Street Suite G, Milton, Florida, 32570; and must be received by 10:00 a.m., November 12, 2013. All proposals shall be sealed and clearly labeled, “RFP- Judicial Site”. Please provide one original, eleven (11) copies of the proposal, and one (1) CD with all of the above information included,(each document must be in an individual PDF format file). The proposal will be publicly opened at this time. Only proposals received by the aforestated time and date will be considered. Proposals received after the time set for opening will be rejected and returned to the submitter.
Questions concerning this request should be directed to the Santa Rosa County Administrator, Hunter Walker, at (850) 983- 1855.
The Board of County Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals in whole or in part and to waive all informalities and to award the proposal that it determines to be in the best interest of Santa Rosa County.
Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners encourages all segments of the business community to participate in its procurement opportunities, including small businesses, minority/ women owned businesses, and disadvantaged business enterprises. The Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sex, or age in the administration of contracts.
By order of the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa County, Florida