Thursday, 02 June 2011 08:05
The following items were discussed in the May 26 meeting of the Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners:
- The commissioners made a Memorial Day proclamation.
- The commissioners thanked the Wal-Mart Foundation for contributing so much to the communities of the county.
- The members of the previous zoning and planning boards who are not continuing their service were recognized and thanked for their service.
- The commissioners authorized Rebuild of Northwest Florida to submit the application for 2011-2012 Florida Division of Emergency Management Residential Construction Mitigation Program funding.
- The commissioners recommended a one-year extension of the contract with Panhandle Grading and Paving, Inc., at the current rate.
- The commissioners approved the resolution adopting the Santa Rosa County 2011-2016 Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- The commissioners recommended establishing a resolution for tentative rates for 2011-3023 municipal services benefit unit projects.